Translate

Friday 17 April 2015

Love You with Altenew Flowers.


This is another card I placed on Flickr for Kathy's 30 Day colouring Challenge.
I also entered it in Darnell's NBUS challenge cause Darnell got me posting to Flickr in the first place.
These I have not used before and have a million and one projects I want to do with them.

In this instance I have stamped in black ink on watercolour paper then used two colours from the Peerless Watercolours, lots of water to help them blend together beautifully. Love love the look.

Greens are a combination of a bit of this and that in the Peerless collection of colours. The shadow is done with Copics, dark then light grey then pale blue but the pale grey looks like its not there.
Lots of tape to hold the watercolour paper straight. Die cut with stitched rectangle, a couple of bright pink enamel dots. Pink cardstock for the main part of the card and the die cut 'love you' is Technique Tuesday.

 It was layered up with 5 white layers glued underneath. the top layer was a piece of watercolour paper coloured and wet to blend with Inktense Pencils.
  
I love flower stamps as you will find when you look through my cards, flowers and butterflies. The Altenew are my favourite, just love the look of these stamps.

Anyway thanks for visiting and please let me know if you have any questions.

No comments: