Translate

Friday 18 September 2015

MY HEART beats FOR YOU


Another card for the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge. I love playing around with the dies that I have. Mind you I sit and cut out shapes and sentiments in every colour I can think of and end up with so many versions sitting there waiting for me to make them into cards.

With this die which is from Impression Obsession I love the negative as well as all the little hearts or is it the other way round. Anyway found I have done this in white, red,pink, gold, silver some with hearts all attached some with the inner heart removed.


In this instance I have used pink (I know it looks more red but its HOT pink). After I cut out the die shape I lined up the outline and went back and stuck all those little hearts back in. I love this look.

I have added the hearts to a beautiful piece of white cardstock I bought from overseas with a lovely linen grain. In my quest to find  a cardstock that is similar to what Birgit uses on her cards. Anyone who knows of Birgit knows the beautiful cards she makes, always with this beautiful card stock. I have attached the link to her blog if you want to check it out  . But get yourself a coffee and get ready for a long look, her art work is truly beautiful.

Anyway back to mine. after adding the hearts I have added the sentiment 'My heart beats for you' which is from CAS-ual Friday. Love all the sentiments and music notes in this set.I stamped using three different pinky/red inks along the line of the sentiment but its not really that obvious.


I hope you enjoy your visit and come visit again soon.

3 comments:

Lin said...

Love your heart of tiny hearts, Aileen! Must check out this IO die! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

lostinpaper said...

Great design! You really have created the most perfect heart shaped of hearts!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous