Translate

Thursday 21 July 2016

LOVE hugs & kisses


Who needs an image when your 'love' shines through so well. I love this die and have done for quite some time. The last time I was ordering a couple of things I decided I just didn't have enough Love dies till I owned this one. Now I am happy (for now :)

I left all the cut out sections in place in this instance because I wanted the alcohol ink pattern to show through fully. This piece was one of those that just looked like a mess in the end and those very dark lines are when colour upon colour was added each time I changed my mind.

BUT use for die cut shapes and words and its perfect for visual impact.



I used double sided tape to hold all the pieces together then added double sided sticky foam so it was lifted off the card. All I had to do then was stamp the sentiment 'hugs & kisses and add a few enamel gems that reflect the colours in the die cut 'love'.

Alcohol Ink splatting is another form of colouring so will add this to









Its been ages since I could play at snippets but today is the day. Die cut word and the alcohol ink piece is a snippet so I'm off to play.

Thanks so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.





20 comments:

Ruth said...

This was one of my favourites from your alcohol ink experiments. Love it - no pun intended! Xx

StirYourCreativity said...

Amazing card

Michelle W said...

This is gorgeous, I love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous ink blending!

Viv said...

Terrific vibrant colours here Aileen. Stunning card CAS perfection.

Mac Mable said...

So vibrant and fun, love it!

Joyce said...

This is fantastic. Love the colors and how you used that love die cut.

Cara said...

This turned out brilliantly. Love how you keep all the pieces in place, it looks great like that. Cara x

*Vicki* said...

Really colorful and fabulous!! I really love using alcohol inks!! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Pat said...

Love, Love, love this card! Where in the world did you find that die! It is wonderful. You alcohol ink BG paper is lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Perfect! Gorgeous bright colours.

Di said...

Wow Aileen - this is a stunning card! LOVE the alcohol ink work - so striking. And then you made the most wonderful CAS card too, great!

Hugs

Di xx

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous colors! I love the way you've shown the love!

Loll said...

Wow ... so very cool. LOVE this design Aileen. The colours of your alcohol inks are so gorgeous and vibrant! xx

Kim Heggins said...

What an amazing card...love your incredible inking!

Cathy said...

Fantastic CAS card Aileen, love the colours and that bold die really shows them off, Cathy x

lostinpaper said...

Bringing on the retro funk Aileen!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

You are getting great use of all those alcohol ink panels you made! Looks fabulous!!!

cm said...

Another WOW, Aileen! Love your vibrant LOVE die...and yes, it is marvelous as the star of the stage!
~carol

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Simply Awesome..love it totally...Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stamper's anything goes with dies Challenge.