Translate

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Bunch of Us saying 'Hello'

Thought that might get your attention. I wanted badly to participate in the Fusion Challenge which was using this beautiful image for inspiration.
I love love loved the colours and while away at mum and dads it kept popping into my head. Back today and didn't think I would make it but I think I can just squeeze it in.



This is the card at a slight angle, not much different to the front on  but its late and dark and the best I can do. I hope you can pick up on the colours I can see. I can't remember where I got this image but its been there forever and finally I coloured it in. I reckon it is so cute, all squished up on top of each other. Hanging around just to say 'Hello'.



All coloured in with copics right down to the absolute last drug of Acid Yellow copic which I have not been able to get refill for. For some reason it always appears to be out of stock here in Australia and too expensive to ship just one from America but the main thing is it hung in there for this card. Used the main elements I think - yellow, blue, grey for the Hello and white line and background.

So here we go linking up to Fusion Card Challenge :Wedding Bells

Hoping I got it right and didn't have to go wedding but with the colours as I have.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

4 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Oh my gosh these are incredible little cuties!!!! Love the chevron yellow too!!!! Yay!
So glad you joined the FUSION fun with us!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Giggle! This is so darn cute and I love your layout/design! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

Michelle said...

Haha! What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

~amy~ said...

oh my, this is sweet!
Thanks for joining us at Fusion!