Translate

Monday 2 November 2015

Thanks for everything









These are the practice flowers for the Copics Online Class Day 4. At least three of them. The fourth wasn't worth taking a photo of as it was just wrong wrong wrong.
Looking at the top image you can see why you should never just pop the lid off as your holding it over the white clean paper you are going to colour in.

Was quite pleased with the two different coloured flowers and the leaves.



This section again four different colours but I forgot to write down the pink colours on the 2nd example, sorry. Love the greens I used on the first example here, they were new ones I received just as I was about to colour.


This is one of the cards I decided to make from the examples. I fussy cut the flowers and then had to decide how to use.

I had these pre embossed card bases that I bought at Big W (I think thats like your Walmart in America). Found it was quite pretty but not very thick card stock. Anyhooo I added a bit of blue cardstock

This card stock has a nice weave to it, I just cut it a bit bigger than the window and attached on the inside. Tucked the flower in the corner and glued. The centres of the flowers are done with a white pen and blend in quite nicely.

Finished the card off with a die cut 'Thanks' in a bronze/gold and I layered it with three plain white ones and then stamped the 'for everything' sentiment.


I quite like the look. Will share the other thats on a different card base later and the 3rd one, well that ended up in the bin so you cant see it.

I would like to enter this in:


w/optional Host/Hostess thank you
Its been awhile since I entered their challenge.

Always Anything Goes




Had to share a photo of my beautiful grandson, the one who just turned one. Check out the fangs, now the proud owner of six.

Thanks for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.






5 comments:

Ruth said...

Gorgeous!! Your shading is superb and the card you made is beautiful. I am majorly behind and hope to get something up tomorrow or Wednesday - need a week to recover from half term! Xxx

Lin said...

Gorgeous coloring all around, Aileen, and a lovely resulting card with that pretty bright blue background! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

lostinpaper said...

Love your flower colour combos and how you created the beautiful card, the blue window was genius! ps love that cute smile!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous colouring. Made into a gorgeous card.
Thanks for sharing the beautiful pic of your gorgeous grandson - great fags! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet photo....and absolutely beautiful cards.