Translate

Monday 7 December 2015

Love You with Embossing paste and Gold


Yesterday was an interesting day of playing around with different styles of black/gold and white.This is probably the fastest and easiest of the four I made. The black card stock is really a lovely leather look but its lot showing up here.


This is a one layer card, I used a stencil from Simon Says and used translucent embossing paste that I have added gold from my 'Silks' paints. Unbelievable look IRL.

I decided to finish it off with a simple 'Love you' sentiment from Technique Tuesday. Added a couple of gems, took them off. Added some sequins, took them off. Left as is -Perfect to me.

I would like to enter this at:



I just realised they mentioned Holiday colours 
so I hope it doesn't matter that this card is a 'love you' card.




Thanks for coming to have a look, I hope you visit again soon.





3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

That heart stenciled in gold is gorgeous! The cards can be any theme you want and this turned out beautifully! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Very different and works well x thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

Lori said...

This is so pretty! Love the sparkle of your stenciled heart. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!